Innovative ideas and approaches consistently distinguish SAGE's publishing and programs. Our products include:
- Journals at the fore front of knowledge, contributing to the disciplines of the future and delivered in varied electronic and print formats.
- Academic and reference books with breadth of vision and valued content
- Innovative teaching texts for college courses
- Professional books reflecting practical approaches to new perspectives and challenges
- Professional development books and multimedia for PreK-12 educators published by our affiliate, Corwin Press.
Each year, SAGE publishes more than 400 journals and more than 500 individual book titles encompassing 40 disciplines within the academic and scholarly arena. In addition to new works, we maintain an active backlist of thousands of books and journals.
SAGE maintains its commitment to the original focus of its founders: to produce materials of high quality that reflect a passion for knowledge and education.